Bayen Group specializes in Business Systems Integration with expertise in Cloud Technology specifically Microsoft 365 Power Platform, Teams, and SharePoint. Our focus is on creating a seamless, intuitive modern workplace to increase productivity and efficiency, while maintaining security. What sets us apart from the rest is our ability to bridge the gap between business needs and solutions while forging strong relationships with our customers to ensure alignment of their expectations and our deliverables. With top-tier customer service, we are able partner with you and turn our expertise into your innovative answer.
At Bayen Group, our clients are our priority. We don’t just solve problems; we create a team to work with you every step of the way. We take pride in our culture of inclusion. While that means hiring a diverse workforce, it also means including the client in the process. We believe in the power of people – ours and yours. Our most vital tool is collaboration.
Bayen Group is a HUBZone certified small business & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) providing SharePoint and Microsoft 365 services. We integrate Teams and SharePoint with your Enterprise Business Applications such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce and other legacy applications/databases.
Bayen Group specializes in the following services:
- Migrations: SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 -> SharePoint 2019 On-Premises or SharePoint Online
- Out-of-the-Box (OOTB) intranet and supplier/customer sites to highly customized applications running on SharePoint
- SharePoint Online leveraging the entire Microsoft 365 stack (Teams, OneDrive, Power Automate, PowerBI, PowerApps)
- Hybrid: SharePoint Online integrated with Provider Hosted Applications
Bayen Group is proud to hold the following Small Business Certifications:
- HUBZone Certified Small Business
- Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- California Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Los Angeles (LA) Metro Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) & Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
County of Los Angeles Department of Consumer and Business Affairs certified Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE)
California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Customer Engagement, Partner
Accounts and Operations, Partner
Finance and Contracts
User Experience Engineering
Design and User Experience