A CAGE Code is a five (5) position code that identifies companies doing business with the U.S. Federal Government. Supplement (DFARS) have been amended to require contractor registration in the DoD Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database prior to the award of any contract, basic agreement, blanket ordering agreement or blanket purchasing agreement. The Defense Logistics Information Service (DLIS) in Battle Creek, MI is authorized to maintain the CAGE Codes for the U.S. Government.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is a unique, all-new system for classifying business establishments. Adopted in 1997 to replace the old Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) system, it is the industry classification system used by the statistical agencies of the United States. It is the first economic classification system to be constructed based on a single economic concept.
- 519130 – Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 541810 – Advertising Agencies
- 561311 – Employment Placement
- 561320 – Temporary Help Services