Northrop Grumman Corporation turned to Bayen Group to build a platform to support, migrate and streamline supply chain and procurement processes for over 10 SharePoint business line applications. In addition, Bayen Group was tasked with developing & supporting a user-friendly company intranet for 35,000 employees to seamlessly access the platform.
- An American global aerospace and defense technology company with over 90,000 employees worldwide
- Non IT, procurement business users
A comprehensive & collaborative supply chain and procurement platform
- User friendly, secure and automated
- Integration with corporate wide intranet and Enterprise business systems
- Mobilize a team comprised of subject matter experts, business analysts, programmers, architects, technical writers, system administrators and security specialists to build, support, migrate and streamline the platform
- Implement a process analysis and SharePoint workflow to create a centralized ticketing system and access request form application to facilitate all support requests as well as automate a secure process to on-board employees for 30+ business system applications
- Integrate with the corporate-wide server infrastructure including active directory (AD) to ensure the integrity of user information, single sign on (SSO) solution and other line of business systems such their Learning Management System, ERP (SAP), etc.
- Migrate legacy SharePoint apps and data from SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.