As the subcontractor for this comprehensive communications and marketing contract, Bayen Group provides web site design & development, web content management, web hosting and website support services for “The State of Nevada Department of Public Safety” for their “Marketing and Advertising Campaign”.
- Web site migration – migrated existing web sites from incumbent to the Bayen Group’s web hosting solution for WordPress and Drupal content management systems
- Web site design and development
- www.nevadarider.com – this site that the incumbent hosted was ‘hacked’ and compromised. As such, Bayen Group, redesigned and developed the site using WordPress.
- www.epedemic.org – this site that the incumbent hosted was a built using HTML. Per the SOW, Bayen Group migrated the site to WordPress.
- www.ztfquiz.com – this was a new site that Bayen Group was directed to develop to host all quizzes and survey’s related to the Public Safety Program. Bayen Group setup 20+ quizzes and surveys to support the mission.
- Throughout the year, Bayen Group has been directed to make changes to all website in scope of this effort. Changes include updating graphical elements, simple to complex content changes as well as adding new and ongoing marketing campaign information.
- Web content management – Bayen Group setup, configured and supports all sites in scope which run on either the WordPress or Drupal web content management platforms.
- Web hosting and website support – Bayen Group provides webhosting services for ALL sites in scope of the SOW. Bayen Group’s webhosting solution provides:
- No pageview/Traffic/Bandwidth limits
- Secure Infrastructure
- Automatic Daily Backups
- Automatic SSL
- Full Server Access
- Staging Sites
- Latest technologies (e.g. PHP7, SSL, Nginx, etc.)
- 24/7/365 phone, email and chat support
- Monthly updates/patches