Bayen Group partnered with a professional services delivery organization to provide a SharePoint workflow migration tailored to their client’s business needs. We conducted assessment and planning, migration and support.
A professional services delivery organization that specializes in the implementation, customization and support of SharePoint solutions and its integrated suite of products.
- As a prime contractor, they realized additional resources and expertise were required in order to ensure successful delivery; as such, Bayen Group was engaged as a subcontractor with expertise in workflow optimization, specifically with SharePoint, Power Automate, and Power Apps
Collaborated with client to discover needs, learn current workflow system, determine scope of project including cost and timeline
- Conducted a thorough audit of existing Nintex configuration
- Defined the scope of the project including plan for migration and post-migration assistance
- Created a technical plan for moving workflow automations
- Developed a schedule and determined cost structure to ensure no hidden costs
- Developed new Power Automate workflows for each client form
- Configured Power Automate workflow to align with company requests
- Migrated 19 existing Nintex workflows on a short timeline (2 weeks) to Power Automate and SharePoint Online
- Tested new and existing tools to ensure quality and functionality
Provided support after completion of migration to ensure function, longevity, and manage future improvements
- Supplied quality assurance of new platforms and solutions
- Managed troubleshooting
- Resolved issues and conducted bug fixes