Bayen Group was tasked with developing an internal ticketing system for employees to submit support requests to the internal Business System Integration team.
This team is the key driver in implementing a digital business transformation along with ensuring success by utilizing a well-coordinated approach to supporting and empowering employees.
- An aerospace and defense company with over 35,000 employees
- Business Systems Integration team that oversees the Digital Enterprise Transformation Programs to remain relevant in a constantly evolving competitive landscape
- To save time and resources by eliminating the need for manual emails and phone calls to service requests
- To create a centralized web-based ticketing platform that offers real-time status updates
- An organized process to service, update, resolve and archive tickets
- Conduct an envisioning assessment to understand the client’s goals for the support workflow and associated pain points
- Simplify the workflow process by developing a SharePoint automated ticketing form that routes requests to department heads according to the category/function of the request
- Provide the Business Systems Integration team the ability to update assigned tickets with comments, edits and status changes until the tickets are resolved
- Tickets can be searched for by submission number, requestor, email address, regional office or title
- Notifications: Submitter is notified via email when their ticket is resolved and are provided with the opportunity to rate their experience
- Core component of a multi-facet system that features a feedback mechanism, synergy between other ticketing systems and a streamlined onboarding of key business systems through an Access Request Form
- Tracking and Reporting:
- Submitters can track ticket progress from start through completion
- Submitter can download an Excel file of all prior ticket submissions with status updates