In an effort to support their “Zero Fatalities” Marketing Campaign, Kirvin Doak Communications subcontracted Bayen Group to develop multiple websites, manage web content and provide web hosting and support services for the Department of Public Safety for the State of Nevada. This compilation of websites was designed to bridge the gap between traditional and digital marketing media and serve as a hub of information and to raise awareness about their mission of reducing traffic fatalities.
- The State of Nevada Department of Public Safety serves over 3 million residents with the goal of providing information and protection for motorists, motorcyclists, and pedestrians.
- The “Zero Fatalities” campaign strives to raise awareness about traffic deaths in the State of Nevada and works to reduce the number of fatalities to zero.
- Web site design and development, web content management, web hosting and website support services for the “Zero Fatalities” Marketing Campaign for the State of Nevada in order to further their goal of reducing traffic-related deaths.
- Supported KDC in their multi-faceted outreach that targets various audiences (pedestrians, motorists, motorcyclists, etc.)
- Collaborated with KDC to listen to their needs, understand their mission and bring their vision to life by designing, developing and supporting the following sites that were identified as key components of the overall marketing campaign:
- www.zerofatalitiesnv.com – Nevada’s top-level website for their Safe Driving marketing campaign and program
- www.nevadarider.com – Nevada’s Motorcycle safety program
- www.zeroteenfatalities.com – Nevada’s Safety program to empower teenagers to drive safely
- www.zero101nv.com – Nevada’s Safety program to empower young adults to drive safely
- www.epedemic.org - Safety program to educate pedestrian death epidemic in Nevada
- www.ztfquiz.com – Website containing all surveys supporting Nevada’s Safe Driving marketing campaign used to solicit feedback as a measuring point for the safety program’s impact
- In doing so we provided the following services:
- Website migration – migrated existing web sites from incumbent to the Bayen Group’s web hosting solution for WordPress and Drupal content management systems
- Website design and development
- Web content management – Bayen Group setup, configured and supports all sites in scope which run on either the WordPress or Drupal web content management platforms.
- Web hosting and website support – Bayen Group provides webhosting services for all sites in scope of the SOW.